Gander

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trotting Through The Snow: Questions For Magic Dust # 6: A Hearth's Warming Special




Dustie,  it's Moviefan.  I just used some new portal similar to the one your'e cousin used to get here.  Dustie, where are you? Oh, there's the guy.  It looks as though he's decorating his tree and is that a Fluttershy ornament. ME WANT!!!


















*singing*   On the first day of Hearth's Warming,  my true love was Fluttershy.



I'm not so sure, how that goes.  Hey, Dustie.  Anyways, you ready to do this Hearth's Warming Special.


Sure, am.  Bring on the questions.


Okay,  so I know the story of the three pony tribes and  Spike as as the narrator says that you have many Winter Carols.

Yes,  of course.  My personal favorite being The Fire of Friendship, which basically tells the same story as the play but I find it to be much more meaningful.  Of course, my favorite version is the one sung by Colt Porter on his Hearth's Warming album.  It's a rare find, Colt only released on Hearth's Warming album throughout his entire career.


Ah,  it sounds as though, you have a tradition that is similar to ours. Now, do you ponies do anything like decorate a tree? 


Oh, but of course.  I don't know why but my cousin left this picture here. It's her as a filly doing what you just described.
























Wow,  you brought up Twilight Sparkle without getting mad.  I'm impressed.



It's the holidays.  Speaking of which, I'd hate to cut this short but I do have a gift for you, Moviefan.  I hope you like it.


A present for me,  you didn't have to.  But thank you.  Let me just open up this envelope.















It's not much but when I was in The Crystal Empire,  I tried to sort out what happened last time, you were there and you are on good terms with the princess now.  And seeing as I know you are such a big fan of Cadance.  I asked her if I could get an autograph for you.  And she was more then happy to supply one. I know, it's not much but..


Not much, Dustie, this is awesome.  Thank you, just thank you.   And I wish I hadn't see that adorable Fluttershy ornament that you have because well, here's your gift.





Ooh,  I get two Fluttershy ornaments.  Yay!. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!  


Your'e welcome and this is a good place to close.   Happy Hearth's Warming from the two of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment